Jobsinchicago.com list thousands of jobs that are being offered in and around the Chicago, IL area. Please review our terms and conditions below. Our primary focus is keeping all our job searchers safe so make sure to always confirm you are working with a valid company.
Jobsinchicago.com works with Simplyhired.com in order to list current job listings. Use common sense and never provide important information to employers until you have validated who you are working with. If you are meeting for a interview always do in a public place or meet at a public space.
Below is our standard terms and conditions that we know everybody hates to read. We are providing a free service for all the great people in Illinois so please take a second and read them. We want all our visitors to have a great experience and to be safe. If you have any questions at all you can always email us at email@example.com and we will do our best to answer your questions.Find a Chicago Job
Terms and Conditions Overview:
1. Introduction. Please read this Web page carefully. It contains the Terms and Conditions governing your access to and use of the Jobsinchicago.com Web Site. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions or you do not meet or comply with their provisions, you may not use the Site. If you are an employer using the Site, you may have entered into a Service Agreement with Jobsinchicago.com, in which case these Terms and Conditions are part of that Service Agreement.
2. Binding Agreement. These Terms and Conditions (as they may be amended from time to time by Jobsinchicago.com) form a binding agreement between you and Jobsinchicago.com, Inc. Your access to or use of the Site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. You are agreeing to use the Site at your own risk.
4. Acceptable Use of the Site.
4.1 General Use Rules. The Site is intended for individuals seeking employment and for employers or recruiters seeking candidates for employment. You may use this Site only for lawful purposes within the stated context of Jobsinchicago.com's intended and acceptable use of the Site. Jobsinchicago.com is the sole interpreter of the Site's intended and acceptable use.
4.2 License to Use by Users who are Jobseekers. Jobsinchicago.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal, noncommercial use. Your use of the Site is a privilege. Jobsinchicago.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
4.3 License to Use by Users who are employers. Jobsinchicago.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal use directly related to using the Site for the purpose of searching and recruiting job prospects. Jobsinchicago.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Jobsinchicago.com determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
4.4 Other Specific Rules. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions or by applicable law. It is your responsibility to ensure that your use of the Site complies with these Terms and Conditions.
4.5 House Rules for Posting, Conduct and Security. You agree to comply with the "House Rules" for posting, conduct and security on the Site, which are attached hereto as Exhibit A.
5. Intellectual Property Rights. The Site and all right, title and interest in and to the Site is the sole property of Jobsinchicago.com or its licensors, and is protected by U.S. copyright and international treaties. Except for the limited licenses expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions, Jobsinchicago.com reserves for itself and its licensors all other right, title and interest. Without limitation on the foregoing, you may not reproduce, modify, display, sell, or distribute the Content, or use it in any other way for public or commercial purpose. This includes copying or adapting the HTML code used to generate Web pages on the Site. "Jobsinchicago.com," the Jobsinchicago.com design logo and certain other names or logos are service marks or trademarks of Jobsinchicago.com, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the service marks or trademarks of Jobsinchicago.com. In addition, the "look" and "feel" of the Site (including color combinations, button shapes, layout, design and all other graphical elements) are also protected by Jobsinchicago.com's trademarks, service marks and copyrights. All other product and service marks contained on the Site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
6. Disclaimers and Limitations on Jobsinchicago.com's Liability.
6.1 Allocation of Responsibility Jobsinchicago.com assumes no responsibility for Documents posted by Users and no responsibility for the activities, omissions or other conduct of Users.
6.2 No endorsements by Jobsinchicago.com. Nothing on the Site shall be considered an endorsement, representation or warranty with respect to any User or third party, whether in regards to its Web site, products, services, hiring, experience, employment or recruiting practices, or otherwise.
6.3 No Guaranty of Results. Jobsinchicago.com is not an employment agency or a recruiting firm, and makes no representations or guarantees regarding the effectiveness or timeliness of the Site in meeting the employment objectives of Users. Jobsinchicago.com does not guarantee that Documents posted by Users will result in candidates being hired or positions being filled, and is not responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any User.
6.4 WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS (a) THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Jobsinchicago.com, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES' RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Jobsinchicago.com MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE SITE. (b) Without limitation on the foregoing: (i) Jobsinchicago.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE SITE AND ITS SERVERS ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE SITE RESULTS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, Jobsinchicago.com IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS. (ii) Jobsinchicago.com makes no representations or guarantees regarding the truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any Documents posted by Users, or of any other form of communication engaged in by Users. Documents may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. You agree that any reliance on Documents posted by Users, or on any other form of communication with Users, will be at your own risk. (iii) Jobsinchicago.com makes no representations or guarantees regarding the Content of the Site, including, but not limited to, broken links, inaccuracies or typographical errors.
6.5 DAMAGE LIMITATIONS, ALLOCATIONS OF LIABILITY AND EQUITABLE RELIEF. (a) YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE SITE, THE INTERNET GENERALLY, AND THE DOCUMENTS YOU POST OR ACCESS AND FOR YOUR CONDUCT ON AND OFF THE SITE. (b) IN NO EVENT SHALL Jobsinchicago.com (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY NON-DIRECT DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA, LOST EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY, OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM OR ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR ACCESS TO, OR THE INABILITY TO USE OR ACCESS, THE SITE AND/OR ANY DOCUMENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT Jobsinchicago.com IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (c) BECAUSE SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OR LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH IN THE PRECEDING PARAGRAPH MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IF ANY ARE HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN Jobsinchicago.com'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY NON-DIRECT TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $200.00 IN THE AGGREGATE. (d) IN NO EVENT SHALL Jobsinchicago.com (OR ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS OR ADVERTISERS), BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS IN THE AGGREGATE OF US$200.00 (OR, IF YOU ARE AN EMPLOYER WITH A SERVICES AGREEMENT WITH Jobsinchicago.com, THE AMOUNTS ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO Jobsinchicago.com UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IF GREATER THAN US$200.00). (e) Due to the nature of these Terms and Conditions, in addition to money damages, Jobsinchicago.com will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
7. Links to Other Sites. Jobsinchicago.com contains links to third party Web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Jobsinchicago.com of the contents on such third-party Web sites. Jobsinchicago.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Amendments to this Agreement and Changes to Site. Jobsinchicago.com may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this page. Changes will be binding on you on they date they are posted on the Site (or as otherwise stated in the any notice of such changes). Any use of the Site will be considered acceptance by you of the then-current Terms and Conditions. If at any time you find the Terms and Conditions unacceptable, you may not use the Site any longer. Any new or different terms supplied by you are specifically rejected by Jobsinchicago.com unless Jobsinchicago.com agrees to them in a signed writing specifically including those new or different terms. Jobsinchicago.com may change the Site at any time.
9. Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Jobsinchicago.com (and its officers, directors, employees and agents) from and against any claims, actions or demands (including, without limitation, costs, damages and reasonable legal and accounting fees) alleging or resulting from or in connection with your use of the Site, any Document posted by you, or your breach of these Terms and Conditions. Jobsinchicago.com shall use reasonable efforts to provide you prompt notice of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and may assist you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
11. Questions and Notices. Questions concerning the use of the Site should be directed to Feedback. Notices shall be sent, for Jobsinchicago.com, to the address listed on the Site, and, for you, to the address submitted by you or such other address as Jobsinchicago.com reasonably determines is an appropriate address for you.
12. General. Jobsinchicago.com contact information is listed on the Site. The Jobsinchicago.com makes no claims that the Content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the Content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries, and such persons have no right to access or use the Site. If you access Jobsinchicago.com from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Virginia, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts in the State of Virginia. You and Jobsinchicago.com sole relationship is that of independent contractors. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of all or part of a provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining parts and provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. All provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination except those granting access or use to the Site, and you shall cease all your use and access thereof immediately. You may not assign or transfer your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. No waiver of any term of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term. Except as expressly provided by Jobsinchicago.com in a particular "Legal Notice," or software license or material on particular Web pages of the Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Jobsinchicago.com.
Exhibit A -House Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security
Jobsinchicago.com is the sole interpreter of these rules. Users who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated, at Jobsinchicago.com's discretion. Jobsinchicago.com reserves the right to change these rules in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms and Conditions to which this Exhibit A is attached.
A1. Posting Rules:
(a) Your Document may not contain: (i) URLs or links to Web sites (to advertise your company or Web site, see our Advertising Info page.); (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them); (iv) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (v) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (vi) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity.
(b) You may not use your Document(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, Multi-Level Marketing [MLM] positions, Email Processors, Project 21, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User); (iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
(c) Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to "email for more details" are not permitted. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
(d) Job postings must be individual openings for traditional, W-2 or 1099 employees.
(e) Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
(f) Jobsinchicago.com is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Jobsinchicago.com's discretion.
A2. Conduct Rules:
(a) You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited.
(b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
(c) Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify Jobsinchicago.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
(d) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Feedback.
(e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
(f) Jobsinchicago.com is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
A3. Security Rules:
(a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
(b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Jobsinchicago.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.